Commercial & Office Moving
Moving an office or a business is a BIG undertaking and poses many potential difficulties. That’s why you need a moving company you can depend on to provide professional moving services. Every moment of downtime can affect your company’s profitability, and Best Deal Movers understands how crucial it is for your move to be done correctly, securely, and in as little time as possible. With the assistance of one of our Best Deal Movers’ onsite estimators, together we will create a plan to ensure a smooth transition. Here are essential aspects we will consider:
- Are there any location restrictions, days and times, when the building is not accessible?
- Will doors, entrances, parking decks, loading docks, and elevators be accessible?
- If an elevator is to be used, is it possible to reserve it for exclusive use?
- Does the landlord (if applicable) require a copy of the moving company’s license and/or insurance policy prior to the move date?
- Are there any OSHA, insurance, or equipment rental guidelines that must be followed?
- Is there a floor plan showing where items are to be placed in the new residence?
- Will the moving company be doing the packing? If the business is going to self-pack, be prepared to have all packing completed before the day of the move. (Refer to our service section Professional Packing, Crating, and Moving Supplies for additional helpful information.)
- Are employees responsible for the packing and labeling of personal items?
- What is your action plan with your IT provider and technology team so you are ready?
A little pre-planning will go a long way toward making your commercial move a quick and efficient process. Call us at 678-771-5599. It would be our pleasure to serve you!